Renaissance monthly fees explained
Invest in your retirement lifestyle
At Renaissance we’ve worked hard to simplify household budgeting for our residents. A good example is our monthly general service charge, which incorporates many of your typical household costs into one monthly fee.
All our residents pay this monthly fee, which funds the ongoing operation and maintenance of the facilities and services provided at Renaissance. We do not profit from our residents’ monthly fees. Instead, our budgets are designed so that income matches expenditure.
Services and conveniences included in your monthly fees:
- Use of the leisure centre precinct – open to residents 24/7
- Council rates – including all rates levied by Redland City Council and for the provision of services to the site such as water, sewerage etc.
- Refuse collection & disposal
- Emergency call facility (Tunstall Emergency Call System)
- Insurance for buildings (not contents insurance)
- Garden maintenance – including private courtyards and all common grounds
- Lawn mowing throughout the village
- Building and infrastructure maintenance & repairs
- Village bus service – weekly shopping trips & other excursions
- Management & administration
- Electricity to all common areas
- CCTV & security services around the village
Talk to us
Like to know more? Ask your question here
Note that the Village’s monthly fee does not include your personal expenses such as electricity, gas, contents insurance, telephone and internet services, pay TV, or healthcare.
The general service charge is payable on the 1st of each month via direct debit. The charge is based on the villa style you choose, and is not based on villa occupancy.
Discover the Renaissance lifestyle for yourself
If you have questions about our monthly fees, or if you’d like to find out more about the Renaissance lifestyle, we invite you to come along and attend one of our Information Days.